Retinoscope HEINE BETA 200 LED with rechargeable handle
LED Retinoscope Kit includes:
- HEINE BETA 200 LED Streak Retinoscope
- HEINE BETA4 USB rechargeable handle
- HEINE E4-USB plug-in power supply
Streak Retinoscope HEINE BETA 200 LED
Homogenous LED illumination for precise streak image quality offers an easy and quick observation of the fundus reflex.
- ParaStop. Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam.
- Brilliant, precise streak image with a line width of typically 1.1 mm (ISO 12865 Standard < 1.5 mm) and a line length of 35 mm for a very bright, readily visible fundus reflex.
- HEINE has set a new standard which maintains that only the best is good enough, from the selection of materials to processing, from light intensity to dimmability, and from thermal management to a colour rendering index as high as possible. That’s what we call LED in HEINE Quality – or LEDHQ.
- Patented, unique, stepless dimming from 3 % to 100 % with practical one-finger operation.
- Ergonomic shape. Protects the examiner’s orbita from stray light.
- Metal controls. Long-lasting.
- Single control for vergence and rotation. Comfortable operation.
- Maintenance-free. Dustproof. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life.
- Integrated polarisation filter. Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter fundus reflex.
- Detachable brow rest. Increased comfort and control during examination.
- Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.
HEINE BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle
Next-generation energy management
- High-quality metal construction for strength and durability.
- Exclusive Automatic Connector with locking design. No metal on metal friction which can wear out over time, for a secure fit for the lifetime of your instruments.
- Deep Battery Discharge Protection: Integrated safety system protects your investment by preventing batteries from completely draining; thus ensuring maximum battery life.
- Familiar brigthness control: Rheostat for continuous brightness control with power level indicator.
- Li-ion technology: no “memory effect”. Charge your handle how you like without worrying about charge level or battery condition.
- Extended ON time: work up to 6 weeks between recharging with LED instruments.
- Quick charge.
- Slightly knurled finish of the handle provides a non-slip grip but is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Charge Status Indicator in the bottom insert: the indicator shines orange if the battery needs to be recharged. In the BETA 4 USB Handle the indicator blinks green during the charging process and shines permanently green as soon as it is fully charged.
You can charge your HEINE BETA 4 USB handle with any USB plug or other USB power source, with absolute peace of mind. The BETA 4 USB handle has an integrated, exclusive Galvanic Separation Module that protects the handle, and the user, even if a faulty or inferior plug is used; thus preventing the possibility of the full mains voltage flowing directly to the handle. We do however recommend the use of a medical approved plug-in power supply.