- Circulation thermostat with Peltier technology
- Rapid temperature control from 5 °C to 80 °C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.1 °C
- Extremely quiet and low-vibration operation
- Environmentally friendly, due to 50% lower energy consumption and elimination of refrigerants
- Suitable for operation with non-flammable liquids (water or water/glycol mixture)
- Resistive touchscreen display
- Easy-to-understand and intuitive menu navigation
- Standard RS-232 interface for PC communication
- PT80 control by P8000 series polarimeter
A.KRÜSS offers two thermoelectric circulation thermostats with integrated Peltier technology for external temperature control. The temperature is generated by means of a current flow through semiconductors. So can be done by simply reversing the direction of flow in a small space both heating and cooling. The A.KRÜSS circulating thermostats fulfill all standard tasks and routine work in laboratories and industry. They are specially designed for sample temperature control, analysis tasks and for the temperature control of our high-quality laboratory equipment such as polarimeters and refractometers.
The smallest circulation thermostat on the market
The PT31 circulation thermostat is equipped with highperformance functions. The 1.5 kg lightweight device is ideally suited for applications requiring a temperature range at a constant level. The proven Peltier technology offers process-reliable temperature control in the range from 8 °C to 35 °C. The accuracy of temperature control is ±0.2 °C.
The robust locking mechanism of the PT31 provides a sturdy connection and ensures constant temperature control of the medium. The compact and sturdy design does not require much space and can be placed anywhere in the laboratory.