seca 274 Stadiometer with wireless transmission
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Digitally measures small children and adults.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- White backlit LCD display in headpiece.
- Stable glass platform with integrated heel positioner.
The new quality in height measuring is not only solid but also features wireless transmission.
If you are looking for a wireless solution for taking height measurements, you cannot go wrong with the free-standing digital stadiometer seca 274. Its individual parts of high-quality aluminum can be easily assembled and tightly screwed together and its measuring range from 30 ‒ 230 cm can be used for small children to adults. Additional benefits include a slip resistant glass platform and anti-tip column design, white backlit display on the headpiece and wireless data transmission. Data can be sent wirelessly to a seca digital printer with wireless transmission, a PC or a seca scale with wireless transmission that can calculate the BMI from height and weight measurements.
- seca 360° wireless
- User-defined zero setting
- Keypad tone
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic switch-off
- Transport castors
- Heel positioner
- Measuring range measuring rod 30 - 220 cm
- Graduation measuring rod 1 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 434 x 2,394 x 466 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD) 430 x 60 x 365 mm
- Net Weight 15.0 kg
- Power SupplyBatteries
How can I accurately measure the height of a person standing?
- The patient stands barefoot (if possible) with his/her back to the wall.
- With feet together, ensure the heels are touching the wall.
- The body is erect and centered on the measuring rod.
- Confirm the corner of the eyes and the top of the ears are level (Frankfurt Line).
- To measure, the user places the headpiece against the scalp and locks it.