HeadLight HEINE ML4 LED Kit 10 with Binocular Loupes HRP 6x
The following Kit 10 contain:
- HeadLight HEINE ML4 LED
- Binocular Loupes HEINE HRP 6x/340 mm with i-View
- Professional L Headband with S-GUARD
- Wall Transformer HEINE EN 50 UNPLUGGED
- 2 x HEINE mPack UNPLUGGED
HEINE® ML4 LED HEADLIGHT
Ultra bright coaxial LED-HQ illumination
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 5500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, exceptional colour rendering.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The Professional L headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional filters. Polarisation Filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Illumination Typ. 90 000 Lux (at a working distance of 180 mm)
- Colour Temperature Typ. 5500 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life Typ. 50 000 hours
- Spot Adjustment 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination Rheostat Headband-mounted
- Operating Time Typ. 8.5 hours with mPack and typ. 3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED of continuous ON time at full power
HEINE® HRP High Resolution Prismatic Binocular Loupes
with i-View loupe mount
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images from edge-to-edge.
- Lightweight (85 g).
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect PD adjustment.
- Highest magnification: Choice of 3.5 x, 4 x and 6 x.
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently
HEINE® Professional L Headband with S-GUARD
- S-GUARD splash protection. Rapid and simple symmetric adjustment of binocular loupes with splash protection by protective lenses.
- Ergonomic nose pad for comfort during long procedures.
- Fully-adjustable for height and width to fit any head.
- Hygienic and comfortable leather cushions.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
HEINE i-View for ML4 LED HeadLight
Provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the illumination beam.
HEINE® mPack UNPLUGGED
Headband-mounted rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable battery for ML4 LED HeadLight UNPLUGGED (System voltage 6 V).
- Lightweight with balanced weight distribution. High level of comfort.
- Charge status indicator. Display of remaining operating time.
- Can be recharged by wall- or plug-in transformer.
- Direct operation possible while charging through the use of the mobile plug-in transformer.
- Charging time: typ. 2 hours.
- Operating time: typ. 3.5 hours for ML4 LED HeadLight
- Intelligent charging system. Automatic changeover from operating to charging mode (in the wall unit).
- Top safety standards. Integrated charge and performance checks during operation.
- Lithium polymer technology. UL-compliant.
- Registered Design.
Wall Transformer HEINE® EN 50 UNPLUGGED
Intelligent charger for mPack UNPLUGGED
- Charger and wall-mount in one. The wall transformer serves as an instrument holder and a charger at the same time.
- Intelligent charging system. The instrument automatically switches off and goes into charging mode when placed in wall transformer. It is impossible to overcharge the mPack UNPLUGGED; the process ends automatically when charging is completed.
- Simultaneous charging. The charging system charges the battery on the headband as well as an additional single spare battery.
- Compatible transformer (100 – 240 V). Multi-voltage power supply unit incl. 4 different mains adaptors.
- Registered Design.
- Power Source
- Wall Transformer EN 50 UNPLUGGED and 2 x mPack UNPLUGGED
- Light Source
- 90 000 lux at a working distance of 180 mm
- Colour temperature
- 5500 K
- Working distance
- 340 mm (13")
- Field of view
- 40 mm (1.5")
- Depth of field
- 30 mm (1.2")
- Mounting options
- Professional L Headband
- Duration of Guarantee
- 5 years