Otoscope HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O.
- 3x magnification
- All-metal housing
- LED in HQ with continuous brightness control
- without handle
HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. Otoscope
Sharpest images, perfect colour rendering and brightness in LED HQ
The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and a scratch resistant glass window which guarantees a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- 3x magnification. More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreignbodies. Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and anunobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100. Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- Viewing window is permanently attached, and swivels for instrument use and complete cleaning of the instrument head.
- Integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage.
- Full functionality of the BETA 200 LED is guaranteed with BETA Recharcheable Handles and the EN200 Wall Transformer.
Here you can find the right accessories or spare parts for this product