Diagnostic Kit HEINE BETA 200 LED
Set complete with:
- HEINE BETA 200 LED Ophthalmoscope,
- HEINE BETA 200 LED Otoscope
- 2 x HEINE BETA4 NT rechargeable handle
- HEINE NT 4 table charger
HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. Otoscope
Sharpest images, perfect colour rendering and brightness in LED HQ
The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and a scratch resistant glass window which guarantees a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime. 3 x magnification. More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreignbodies. Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and anunobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum. LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100. Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations. Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation. Viewing window is permanently attached, and swivels for instrument use and complete cleaning of the instrument head. Integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage. Full functionality of the BETA200 LED is guaranteed with BETA Recharcheable Handles and the EN100 Wall Transformer.
- 3 x magnification
- All-metal housing
- LED in HQ with continuous brightness control
HEINE BETA 200 LED Ophthalmoscope
Superior aspherical optics now with LED HQ illumination
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA 200 Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant. The BETA 200 LED has virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D. Without macula aperture (pinhole). Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation. No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions. Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining. Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils. Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
- LED in HQ with continuous brightness control
- Aspherical optical system
- Aluminium frame system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
HEINE® NT 4 Table Charger
Dimensions: Width 142 mm, Height 61 mm, Depth 66 mm, Weight 235 g. With the appropriate adaptor set all BETA 4 NT and BETA 4 SLIM NT rechargeable handles can be charged in the NT 4 table charger. The same applies to all Standard F.O. 4 NT, F.O. 4 SLIM NT and F.O. 4 SHORT NT laryngoscope rechargeable handles.
- Innovative, compact design. Practical and space-saving.
- Two independent charging compartments. Complete functionality for one or two handles at a time.
- Automatic charging. Independent of the state of charge of the rechargeable battery. Guarantees extended battery life.
- Cannot be overcharged. Charger switches off automatically when the battery is fully charged.
- Charge status display. Light pulses from the charging compartment to confirm the charging mode.
HEINE BETA 4 NT rechargeable handle for NT 4 table charger
Next-generation energy management
Rechargeable handle complete with Li-ion rechargeable battery and BETA 4 NT bottom insert
- High-quality metal construction for strength and durability.
- Exclusive Automatic Connector with locking design. No metal on metal friction which can wear out over time, for a secure fit for the lifetime of your instruments.
- Deep Battery Discharge Protection: Integrated safety system protects your investment by preventing batteries from completely draining; thus ensuring maximum battery life.
- Familiar brigthness control: Rheostat for continuous brightness control with power level indicator.
- Li-ion technology: no “memory effect”. Charge your handle how you like without worrying about charge level or battery condition.
- Extended ON time: work up to 6 weeks between recharging with LED instruments.
- Quick charge.
- Slightly knurled finish of the handle provides a non-slip grip but is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Charge Status Indicator in the bottom insert: the indicator shines orange if the battery needs to be recharged. In the BETA 4 USB Handle the indicator blinks green during the charging process and shines permanently green as soon as it is fully charged.
Handles switch ON & OFF automatically when placed into charger. Set your desired brightness level once and it stays there every time you use your instrument. Also prevents battery damage and premature bulb burn outs if the instruments are accidentally left on.