HEINE® ML 4 LED HEADLIGHT
Ultra bright coaxial LED-HQ illumination
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defi ning optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 5,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, exceptional colour rendering.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents refl exes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of diffi cult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The Professional L headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional filters. Polarisation Filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Illumination Typ. 90,000 Lux (measured at a working distance of 180 mm from the light emission to the object)
- Colour Temperature Typ. 5,500 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life Typ. 50,000 hours
- Spot Adjustment 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Rheostat Headband-mounted
- Operating Time Typ. 8.5 hours with mPack and typ. 3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED of continuous ON time at full power