HEINE mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope handle
Modern pocket ophthalmoscope with concentrated bright light for perfect illumination, a brilliant image and accurate colour rendering. Fixation star aperture with grey filter for reducing the light intensity. Excellent optics and best colour rendering in minimum dimensions, ideal for rounds and house calls. Can be used with the mini 3000 handle system. Available in black and blue.
HEINE mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Concentrated bright light for perfect
- illumination, a brilliant image and accurate colour rendering.
- The HEINE optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under
- examination and minimise the reflections.
- 5 different apertures. A full-function instrument incl. fixation star.
- Grey filter for light-sensitive patients.
- Range of lenses: 18 lenses from -20 D to +20 D.
- + 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
- – 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
- Easy workflow, because ophthalmoscopy is possible without dilation of the pupils.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when
- returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT
- table charger.*
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Award-winning design. Maximum quality with minimum dimensions.