seca 376 baby scale approved
- approved class III for medical use
- Cradle with high side walls for more security
- Weighing and measuring in one step thanks to the optional length measuring rod
- Three-stage damping for quick weight determination
- Large recess allows toddlers to be weighed while seated
- Can be integrated: send measured values directly to the digital patient record (EMR) or to a printer
- Approval class III for medical use
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Adjustable damping.
- High-quality seca scale technology with fine 5-gram graduation.
- TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD and BMIF for extra convenience.
- Extra large and ergonomic tray for safe weighing.
- Optional measuring rod seca 233 expands scale into a measuring station.
Restless baby? Not a problem!
Ergonomic, convenient and time-saving. Those are the keywords for seca 376. Its extra large tray lets you weigh a toddler of up to 20 kg. The adjustable damping function together with the HOLD key makes sure you get fast and accurate measurements. Even time-consuming handwritten recordkeeping is a thing of the past, thanks to the seca 360° wireless technology. Now – if you like – the scale can send results wirelessly to the seca 360° wireless printer or to the software seca analytics 115 on your PC.
Functions and Properties
- seca 360° wireless
- Automatic weighing range switch-over
- Adjustable damping
- Keypad tone
- Automatic switch-off
- Capacity 20 kg
- Graduation 5 g < 7,5 kg > 10 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 620 x 190 x 358 mm
- Dimensions tray (WxHxD) 615 x 130 x 275 mm
- Net Weight
- 0.6 sts
- 3.7 kg
- Power SupplyBatteries, power adapter optional
Too much baby fat is unhealthy
The baby’s elevated insulin production causes a region of the brain responsible for feelings of fullness to not completely develop. Consequently, the individual’s will face frequent hunger pangs throughout their life which increase their risk of diabetes and obesity. It’s difficult to diagnose fetal macrosomia in the womb because conclusions about the fetal’s weight cannot be made from an ultrasound image. To receive a more reliable diagnosis besides regular weight measurements, the mother's girth and symphysis fundal height are essential.
- Today in many western industrialised countries, every tenth newborn suffers from fetal macrosomia.
- Indications of fetal macrosomia include a mother's girth of more than 43 inches and a symphysis fundal height of more than 15 3/4 inches in the 40th week of pregnancy.