Headlight HEINE LoupeLight 2
most trusted by dentists and ENT specialists
The combination of light and loupe delivers the ultimate in performance
- High Quality LED illumination
- Compact, lightweight (50 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
- Aluminium Housing
- Coaxial Illumination: a completely shadow-free image
- Optional Polarisation filter P2
- Replaceable connecting cord
- Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation
Technical Specification LoupeLight 2
- Illumination Typ. 55 000 Lux by working distance of 180 mm
- Colour Temperature Typ. 4 000 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life Typ. 50 000 hours
- Spot Size The illuminated field is designed to complement the HR/HRP loupes.
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Operating Time Typ. 9 h with mPack mini (in continuous operation at full power typ. 4 hours)
Precision multiple lens optical system consisting of four high-quality lenses. Completely homogeneous illumination of the whole field of view and a clearly defined light spot.
HEINE LoupeLight Precision 4-Lens System
Comparison of homogeneity