HEINE HSL 150 Hand-held Slit Lamp 2.5V
Compact and light-weight, the portable HSL 150 is ideal for situations where a full-size slit lamp is not available or convenient. For the examination of the anterior segment in Human- and Veterinary medicine.
HEINE HSL 150 HAND-HELD SLIT LAMP 2.5V
For the examination of the anterior segment
- Slit size adjustable from 0.2mm x 10mm to 4mm x 14mm.
- 6x magnification.
- Blue interference filter (FITC), can be selected for corneal examination.
- Multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission.
- 2.5V XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for bright, white light comparable with the brightness of a classic slit lamp.
- The HSL 150 instrument head weighs just 70g, the lightest slit lamp of its kind.