HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
Superior aspherical optics and 74 single-diopter steps
- Unique optical system. HEINE optimizes the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated. A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Range of lenses: 74 lenses from -36 D to +38 D. Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
+ in 1 D steps: +1 through +38 D
– in 1 D steps: –1 through –36 D
- 7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
- Dustproof housing. Maintenance-free.
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the users' glasses and steadies the instrument.