Retinometer HEINE LAMBDA 100 with Acuity Scale
- LAMBDA 100 with acuity Scale (scale 2)
- BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in
- 1 patient card, spare bulb
The LAMBDA 100 Retinometer is the first compact instrument for assessing potential visual acuity of patients with cataracts and other opacities.
- XHL Technology and brightness control
- Simple, easy-to-use controls
- Compact, lightweight (100g)
- Clinically tested
The LAMBDA 100 Retinometer is the first compact instrument for assessing potential visual acuity of patients with cataracts and other opacities. LAMBDA 100 – clinically tested with excellent results.
- Simple, easy-to-use controls. Reliable diagnosis, easy to operate.
- Compact, lightweight (100 g). Can be used anywhere – even bedside.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology and brightness control. Avoids patients discomfort from dazzle.
A pattern of lines is projected onto the retina and easily detected by the patient.
Positioning by the patient using the spacer. If there are language difficulties, the pattern of lines can be aligned by means of gestures or displayed on the patient card.
It is small and light enough to be used to examine bed-ridden patients.
Adjustable “gentle light”
Avoids dazzle while penetrating opacities.
USB charging capability
- Highly flexible as it can be charged by a USB cord without a separate charger.
- Even in patients with opacities, relatively accurate prediction of potential visual acuity (especially in cases of moderate cataracts).3–5
- Retrospective analysis: in 94.5% of cases the achieved postoperative visual acuity was equal to or higher than the one earlier determined with the retinometer.5
- Helpful in planning surgery, especially on patients also suffering from another condition that affects their sight, which is the case for just under a third of all cataract patients.1, 5
- Determines whether a combined operation is necessary or whether cataract surgery alone is sufficient.
- Useful in managing expectations, which is particularly important when dealing with patients with an ocular comorbidity where there is limited probability of improved visual acuity after surgery.5
- Rapid examination, taking less than 2 minutes, and easy to perform.
- Power Source
- BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- Light Source
- 3.5V XHL