HEINE BETA 200 LED F.O. Otoscope
Sharpest images, perfect colour rendering and brightness in LED HQ
The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and a scratch resistant glass window which guarantees a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- 3x magnification. More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreignbodies. Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and anunobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100. Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- Viewing window is permanently attached, and swivels for instrument use and complete cleaning of the instrument head.
- Integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage.
- Full functionality of the BETA 200 LED is guaranteed with BETA Recharcheable Handles and the EN200 Wall Transformer.