HEINE K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope Set
Set complete with:
- K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope
- BETA battery handle
- 1 set (6 pcs.) of reusable specula
- spare bulb
- soft pouch
HEINE K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope
with a high-impact polycarbonate housing
A very cost-effective diagnostic otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination. The head is moulded in high-impact polycarbonate.
For use with reusable specula and UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large acrylic viewing window with 3x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation,
cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.