HEINE BETA 100 VET Otoscope 3,5V
- without specula
- without handle
HEINE BETA®100 VET OTOSCOPE 3.5 V
Otoscope with all-metal construction and direct Xenon Halogen illumination. Suitable for use with short, closed specula. With the use of the VET adaptor, it is possible to fit reusable VET specula for ear examinations.
- All-metal housing. Exceptionally-tough and long-lasting.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 2.5 x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with short, closed specula (no adaptor required).
- Versatile, useful for very small animals.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
Who are in extremely love with eco friendly system.
8 other products in the same category:
The otoscope has been designed with an all metal housing and scratch resistant glass lenses which guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life. No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.