HEINE BETA 100 VET Otoscope 2,5V
- without specula
- without handle
HEINE BETA®100 VET OTOSCOPE 2.5 V
Otoscope with all-metal construction and direct Xenon Halogen illumination. Suitable for use with short, closed specula. With the use of the VET adaptor, it is possible to fit reusable VET specula for ear examinations.
- All-metal housing. Exceptionally-tough and long-lasting.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 2.5 x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with short, closed specula (no adaptor required).
- Versatile, useful for very small animals.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
16 other products in the same category:
Who are in extremely love with eco friendly system.
HEINE XHL Replacement bulb 2,5V for:
- alpha* Otoscope
- alpha+* F.O. Otoscope
- BETA 100 Otoscope
- K 100 Otoscope
- mini 2000* F.O. Otoscope
- alpha* Tongue blade holder
- alpha+* Tongue blade holder
- Curved Laryngeal Mirror*
- mini 3000 Tongue blade holder
- mini* Tongue blade holder
- Tongue blade holder (BETA)
- BETA 100 VET Otoscope
- Operating Otoscope
* instrument no longer available