Compound microscope KERN OBF-123 Binocular
The high-performance compound microscope for every laboratory with fixed, pre-centred Koehler illumination
- The KERN OBF-1 models are excellent and robust laboratory microscopes for all common routine applications.
- Thanks to the simple Koehler illumination, the adjustable field diaphragm and a pre-centred and height adjustable Abbe condenser with adjustable aperture diaphragm, these microscopes produce impressive images in both bright and dark field applications.
- The microscopes are equipped with wide field eyepieces, with achromatic, plan achromatic or infinity corrected E-plan objectives, depending on the model.
- These binocular microscopes are equipped with diopter adjustment.
- A trinocular head is optionally available, allowing a camera to be fitted.
- A nosepiece for up to four objectives and a large stage are provided as standard.
- The following optional accessories are available: A variety of eyepieces, objectives, a complete polarisation kit, a phase contrast unit, complete HBO and LED fluorescence kits and more.
- 20W halogen illumination and a 3W LED alternative version are available for illumination.
- One of the central features of this variable and simultaneously robust series of microscopes is the stable and precisely adjustable mechanism.
- Eyepieces: WF 10x18 mm / WF 10x20 mm
- Achromatic Objectives: 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x
- Overall dimensions WxDxH 395x200x380 mm
- Net weight approx. 6,5 kg
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.
- 3W LED (transmitting)
- Optical system
- Objective quality
16 other products in the same category:
Who are in extremely love with eco friendly system.