- The KERN OBE-1 is a very easy to use, robust and stable educational microscope for all common routine applications.
- Thanks to its dimmable, strong 3W LED light source, it produces impressive images for its class.
- These microscopes are fitted with wide field eyepieces, achromatic objectives, a nosepiece for up to four objectives, a large, fully-fledged stage and an Abbe condenser, all as standard.
- Available as a mono or binocular model with diopter adjustment (binocular models only).
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives, a simple polarisation unit and a dark field unit are also available.
- Height adjustment is by means of coarse and fine focusses on both sides.
- A rechargeable model, equipped with a long-life battery, is also available.
- One of the central features of this variable and simultaneously robust series of microscopes is the stable and precisely adjustable mechanism. This is underlined by the functional and ergonomic design.
- Eyepieces: WF 10x18 mm
- Objectives: 4x/10x/40x/100x
- Quadplex nosepiece
- Tube 360° rotatable / 30° inclined
- Overall dimensions WxDxH 324x191x348 mm
- Net weight approx. 5,5 kg
Please find detailed information in the following charts.