The HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Not only would our high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant, it also stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed. And all that when its ‘true’ field of view measures a veritable 30 millimetres. We say ‘true’ because some of our competitors like to indicate the lens diameter, which turns out to be deceptive, however, as the field of view is significantly smaller in reality. On top of that, it has an unprecedented colour rendering, in LEDHQ of course.
Polarisation provides glare-free and non-reflective working conditions. This is only possible due to the HEINE optical system, the first of its size to be installed. Above all else, it is comfortable to operate with its angled, ergonomic design and intuitive control.
The adapter allows you to connect an iPhone*, so the images can be saved digitally with the exclusive HEINE DERM app. So digital dermoscopy is really easy. A wireless connection to the HEINE Cube System can be established too.
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised light at of a button = toggle function. For more information, please visit heine.com/en/Toggle
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; safely recharge the battery regardless of its state of charge
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Charger 30 table charging station
- 3 possibilities of digital documentation:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 Doctors and HEINE Dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones