HEINE BETA 200 LED Retinoscope
EXCLUSIVELY AT HEINE
- Highly visible, bright fundus reflex
- Metal controls
HEINE BETA 200 LED RETINOSCOPES
WITH HEINE PARASTOP® with LED-HQ illumination
- ParaStop. Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam.
- LED in HQ – for a very bright, readily visible fundus refl ex. Brilliant, precise streak image with a line width of typically 1.1 mm (ISO 12865 Standard < 1.5 mm) and a line length of 35 mm. The new standard in LED lighting delivers a completely homogeneous and bright light for a precise diagnosis.
- Ergonomic shape. Protects the examine`s orbita from stray light.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- Streak or spot Retinoscope. Simply by changing the bulb.
- Metal controls. Long-lasting.
- Single control for vergence and rotation. Comfortable operation.
- Dustproof. Maintenance-free.
- Integrated polarisation filter. Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter pupilling reflex.
- Detachable brow rest. Increased comfort and control during examination.
- Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.
Hand-held retinoscopes for objective refraction.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope is used for the exact measurement of the refractive error. Both myopia and hyperopia as well as astigmatism can be measured.
Two versions are available:
The Spot Retinoscope with a round light spot and the more widely-used Streak Retinoscope with a streak image which simplifies the examination.
HEINE ParaStop and polarisation filter.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope with ParaStop features the latest multi-coated optics for an exceptionally bright fundus reflex and easier detection of the neutralisation point. ParaStop was developed by HEINE for the easy, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam.
ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis. ParaStop also simplifies the verification of the cylinder correction after refraction.