HEINE BETA 200 Retinoscope 3.5V XHL
HEINE BETA 200 RETINOSCOPES WITH HEINE PARASTOP® 3.5V XHL
HEINE ParaStop® for total precision in selecting a parallel beam
- ParaStop. Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam.
- Ergonomic shape. Protects the examine`s orbita from stray light.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light. Bright fundus reflex, easy recognition of neutralization point.
- Streak or spot Retinoscope. Simply by changing the bulb.
- Metal controls. Long-lasting.
- Single control for vergence and rotation. Comfortable operation.
- Dustproof. Maintenance-free.
- Integrated polarisation filter. Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter pupilling reflex.
- Orange filter (optional). Reduces patient dazzle without affecting the fundus reflex.
- Detachable brow rest. Increased comfort and control during examination.
- Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.
Hand-held retinoscopes for objective refraction.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope is used for the exact measurement of the refractive error. Both myopia and hyperopia as well as astigmatism can be measured.
Two versions are available:
The Spot Retinoscope with a round light spot and the more widely-used Streak Retinoscope with a streak image which simplifies the examination.
HEINE ParaStop and polarisation filter.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope with ParaStop features the latest multi-coated optics for an exceptionally bright fundus reflex and easier detection of the neutralisation point. ParaStop was developed by HEINE for the easy, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam.
ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis. ParaStop also simplifies the verification of the cylinder correction after refraction.
Here you can find the right accessories or spare parts for this product