HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer 3.5V with scale 1
The LAMBDA 100 Retinometer is the first compact instrument for assessing potential visual acuity of patients with cataracts and other opacities. LAMBDA 100 - clinically tested with excellent results!
HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer with acuity scale 0.06 to 0.8 (decimal scale 1)
- Simple, easy-to-use controls. Reliable diagnosis, easy to operate.
- Compact, lightweight (100g). Can be used anywhere - even bedside.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology and brightness control. Avoids patients discomfort from dazzle.
Three simple steps for assessing potential visual acuity with LAMBDA 100
- Switch on instrument, select acuity, select grating angle, reduce ambient lighting.
- Rest Retinometer against the patient’s forehead. Scan the pupil with the red light spot to find a “window” through which the patient can recognize the grating pattern and identify its angle.
- Select progressively finer grating patterns with different angles until the patient can no longer recognise the angle. The value of the last recogniseable angle indicates potential acuity.
Here you can find the right accessories or spare parts for this product