HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer with decimal scale
The LAMBDA 100 Retinometer is the first compact instrument for assessing potential visual acuity of patients with cataracts and other opacities. LAMBDA 100 - clinically tested with excellent results!
HEINE LAMBDA 100 Retinometer
with acuity scale 0.06 to 0.8 (decimal scale 1)
- Simple, easy-to-use controls. Reliable diagnosis, easy to operate.
- Compact, lightweight (100g). Can be used anywhere - even bedside.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology and brightness control. Avoids patients discomfort from dazzle.
Three simple steps for assessing potential visual acuity with LAMBDA 100
- Switch on instrument, select acuity, select grating angle, reduce ambient lighting.
- Rest Retinometer against the patient’s forehead. Scan the pupil with the red light spot to find a “window” through which the patient can recognize the grating pattern and identify its angle.
- Select progressively finer grating patterns with different angles until the patient can no longer recognise the angle. The value of the last recogniseable angle indicates potential acuity.