HEINE BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with cable and transformer
Rechargeable handle complete with:
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- BETA 4 USB bottom insert
- USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply
- handle rest
HEINE BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle
Next-generation energy management
- High-quality metal construction for strength and durability.
- Exclusive Automatic Connector with locking design. No metal on metal friction which can wear out over time, for a secure fit for the lifetime of your instruments.
- Deep Battery Discharge Protection: Integrated safety system protects your investment by preventing batteries from completely draining; thus ensuring maximum battery life.
- Familiar brigthness control: Rheostat for continuous brightness control with power level indicator.
- Li-ion technology: no “memory effect”. Charge your handle how you like without worrying about charge level or battery condition.
- Extended ON time: work up to 6 weeks between recharging with LED instruments.
- Quick charge.
- Slightly knurled finish of the handle provides a non-slip grip but is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Charge Status Indicator in the bottom insert: the indicator shines orange if the battery needs to be recharged. In the BETA 4 USB Handle the indicator blinks green during the charging process and shines permanently green as soon as it is fully charged.
Maximum safety. You can charge your HEINE BETA 4 USB handle with any USB plug or other USB power source, with absolute peace of mind. The BETA 4 USB handle has an integrated, exclusive Galvanic Separation Module that protects the handle, and the user, even if a faulty or inferior plug is used; thus preventing the possibility of the full mains voltage flowing directly to the handle. We do however recommend the use of a medical approved plug-in power supply.