HEINE K 100 DIAGNOSTIK Otoscope with specula
- with 3 reusable specula 3.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 mm dia.
- without handle
HEINE K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope with a high-impact polycarbonate housing
- A very cost-effective diagnostic otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination.
- The head is moulded in high-impact polycarbonate.
- For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large acrylic viewing window with 3 x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.