HEINE BETA 100 Diagnostic Otoscope Set with BETA 4 NT
Set complete with:
- BETA 100 Diagnostic Otoscope
- BETA 4 NT rechargeable handle with NT 4 table charger
- 1 set (6 pcs.) of reusable specula (B-000.11.221)
- 10 UniSpec disposable specula, 4 mm dia. (B-000.11.237)
- spare bulb
- hard case
HEINE BETA® 100 DIAGNOSTIC OTOSCOPE with an all-metal housing
An otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination in an elegant all-metal instrument head. For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- All-metal housing. Exceptionally tough and durable.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
16 other products in the same category:
- 2.5 V
- F.O. illumination
- high-quality fibre optics
- powerful 2.5 V xenon lamp (REF 12.75144.013)
- broad, unhindered line of sight
- connector for pneumatic test
- battery handle AA
- disposable ear funnels, 10 x Ø 2.5 mm, 10 x Ø 4.0 mm
- in pouch
- batteries: 2 x Mignon, Typ AA, 1,5 V (batteries not included in the scope of supply)