Otoscope with all-metal housing and scratch-resistant glass optics which guarantee a long instrument life and high-quality patient assessments.
- Instrumentation window with 4.2x magnification. The unique (patent pending) design allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Exceptional depth of field. Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view. Gives necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, bright exposure and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Integrated Insufflation port. Offers proper tympanic mobility testing.