HEINE K 180® F.O. Otoscope
the standard, all around Fiber Optic Otoscope
Otoscope with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination constructed of light, high-impact polycarbonate.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Acrylic viewing window with 3 x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
HEINE BETA® Battery Handle
- appropriate batteries: IEC LR14
- BETA drycell handle feature short-circuit protection and a continuous ceramic brightness control.