Otoscope HEINE BETA 400 with BETA battery handle
€299.34 Save 10%
Set complete with:
- BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope 2.5V XHL
- BETA battery handle
- 1 set (4 pcs.) of reusable tips
- 5 of both AllSpec disposable tips 2.5 and 4 mm Ø
- spare bulb for XHL version
- hard cover case
HEINE BETA® 400 FIBER OPTIC (F.O.) Otoscope
The top of the line Fiber Optic Otoscope with 4.2 x Magnification
Otoscope with all-metal housing and scratch-resistant glass optics which guarantee a long instrument life and high-quality patient assessments.
- Instrumentation window with 4.2x magnification. The unique (patent pending) design allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Exceptional depth of field. Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view. Gives necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, bright exposure and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Integrated Insufflation port. Offers proper tympanic mobility testing.
HEINE BETA® Battery Handle
- appropriate batteries: IEC LR14
- BETA drycell handle feature short-circuit protection and a continuous ceramic brightness control.
16 other products in the same category:
Regular price €65.00 Price €58.50
- 2.5 V
- F.O. illumination
- high-quality fibre optics
- powerful 2.5 V xenon lamp (REF 12.75144.013)
- broad, unhindered line of sight
- connector for pneumatic test
- battery handle AA
- disposable ear funnels, 10 x Ø 2.5 mm, 10 x Ø 4.0 mm
- in pouch
- batteries: 2 x Mignon, Typ AA, 1,5 V (batteries not included in the scope of supply)
Who are in extremely love with eco friendly system.