seca 703 column scale
High capacity column scale with wireless transmission
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
The multi-faceted talent with network capability.
The seca 703 can do it all! Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. Advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 300 kg / 47 sts, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. Measurements can be transmitted wirelessly via the seca 360° wireless system.
- seca 360° wireless
- Mother/child function
- Adjustable damping
- Keypad tone
- Automatic switch-off
- Transport castors
- Capacity 300 kg
- Graduation 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 360 x 930 x 520 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD) 335 x 80 x 345 mm
- Net Weight 15.2 kg
- Power Supply Batteries, power adapter optional
Raises awareness for maintaining a healthy weight
This removes inhibitions, makes people more willing to talk, and motivates your patients in the long term to tackle the subject more rigorously and do something about it.
Typically men are 70 years old and women are 75 years old when a stroke occurs. The probability of becoming ill increases with age, weight and the related problems such as high blood pressure, lipometabolic disorders, diabetes mellitus and arteriosclerosis. Yet, prevention is possible by administering regular weight checks with seca scales since they can fulfill any weighing requirements for patients standing, sitting or lying down.