HEINE K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope Set with BETA L
Set complete with:
- K 100 Diagnostic Otoscope
- BETA L rechargeable handle and NT 300 charger
- 3 reusable specula (B-000.11.222)
- tongue-depressor for wooden tongue-blades
- one spare bulb for each instrument
- hard case
HEINE K 100 DIAGNOSTIC OTOSCOPE with BETA L rechargeable handle and NT 300 charger
Diagnostic Otoscope with a high-impact polycarbonate housing A very cost-effective diagnostic otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination. The head is moulded in high-impact polycarbonate.
For use with reusable specula and UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large acrylic viewing window with 3x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation,
cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
16 other products in the same category:
Regular price €863.00 Price €776.70
HEINE Classic+ F.O. LED Laryngoscope Set complete with:
- Laryngoscope Blade Paed 1: 95 mm Length, 13 mm distal width
- Laryngoscope Blade Mac 2: 115 mm overall length, 13 mm distal width
- Laryngoscope Blade Mac 3: 135 mm Length, 15 mm distal width
- Laryngoscope Blade Mac 4: 155 mm Length, 15 mm distal width
- with EasyClean LED Battery Handle
- zipper case