HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight Kit 3 with Binocular Loupes HRP 3.5x
The following Kit 3 contain:
- HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight
- HEINE HRP 3.5x Binocular Loupes with i-View
- HEINE Professional L Headband with S-GUARD
- HEINE mPack with plug-in transformer
HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight
Ultra bright coaxial LED-HQ illumination
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 5,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, exceptional colour rendering.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and homogenous illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The Professional L headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional filters. Polarisation Filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Illumination Typ. 90,000 Lux (measured at a working distance of 180 mm from the light emission to the object)
- Colour Temperature Typ. 5,500 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life Typ. 50,000 hours
- Spot Adjustment 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Rheostat Headband-mounted
- Operating Time Typ. 8.5 hours with mPack and typ. 3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED of continuous ON time at full power
HEINE HRP High Resolution Prismatic Binocular Loupes
with i-View loupe mount
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images from edge-to-edge.
- Lightweight (85 g).
- Independent adjustment of left and right optics for perfect PD adjustment.
- Highest magnification: Choice of 3.5 x, 4 x and 6 x.
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently
HEINE Professional L Headband with S-GUARD
- S-GUARD splash protection. Rapid and simple symmetric adjustment of binocular loupes with splash protection by protective lenses.
- Ergonomic nose pad for comfort during long procedures.
- Fully-adjustable for height and width to fit any head.
- Hygienic and comfortable leather cushions.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
HEINE i-View for ML4 LED HeadLight
Provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the illumination beam.
Portable Power Pack for HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight
- Freedom from cables that tie the user to desk, wall or static power supplies.
- Triple the Capacity with Li-ion Technology. Compared with current NiCd systems. When fully charged at least 3 x the capacity of conventional NiCd systems. More than double of other Li-ion systems. No memory effect.
- Fast Charge. Charges to full capacity in typ. 2 hours.
- Charge status indicator. Always lets you know how much operating charge you have left.
- Operating time: typ. 8.5 hours for HEINE ML4 LED HeadLight
- Flexible Charging Options. Charge in the EN 50 Charger base station, or with mobile plug-in transformer.
- Intelligent. Automatically switches to “charge” mode when inserted in EN 50.
- Can also be used as mains power supply even while in “charge” mode.
- Automatic remote power adjustment for compatibility with all HEINE 6 V and selected LED instruments.
- Stepless light intensity control 0.5 – 100 %. Optimum brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- 100 – 240 V Compatible Transformer incl. 4 plugs for world wide compatibility.
- Power Source
- mPack and plug-in transformer
- Light Source
- 90 000 lux at a working distance of 180 mm
- Colour temperature
- 5 500 K
- Working distance
- 420 mm (16")
- Field of view
- 65 mm
- Depth of field
- 60 mm
- Mounting options
- Professional L Headband
- Duration of Guarantee
- 5 years