HEINE SIGMA 250 Ophthalmoscope Set
SIGMA 250 Set complete with:
- HEINE SIGMA 250 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- mPack mini with E4-USB plug-in transformer and USB cord
- A.R. 20 D ophthalmoscopy lens
- Teaching mirror
- Blue and yellow filters
- Retaining cord
- Carrying case
HEINE SIGMA® 250 Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Spectacle-mounted Ophthalmoscope – with LED-HQ illumination
The spectacle-mounted indirect Ophthalmoscope to suit any pupil size. Two separate controls for selecting the ideal setting of parallax and convergence guarantee completely illuminated stereo views in pupils up to 2 mm, as well as viewing in the periphery. The illumination beam can be adjusted by ±3º to eliminate reflexes.
- NEW: Power Source mPack mini – compact and light power source with USB charging option. With a weight of just 95 g and dimensions of 44 x 23 x 101 mm, this mobile power source is now approx. 70 % smaller and lighter than its predecessor. Typ. 11 hours in continuous operation at maximum power. Please note: The SIGMA 250 is still compatible only with mPack mini.
- Extremely light, 110 g without frame. Light and comfortable.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) typ. > 90, exceptional colour rendering.
- Lightweight frame. High tensile carbon fiber construction is lightweight and has excellent stability.
- Illumination beam adjustable ± 3°. Eliminates reflexes.
- Integrated red-free filter. Improves contrast.
- Optional blue and yellow filters.
- Large and small apertures.
- Dust proof. Maintenance-free.
- PD selection from 47 to 72 mm. Suits any user.
- Optics on swivel mount. Unrestricted view.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.
Synchronized Convergence and Parallax Adjustment System
The advanced One-Step Small and Variable Pupil Control maximizes stereopsis in dilated pupils and allows for the instant adjustment of the optical system to ensure fully illuminated, stereoscopic views through pupils as small as 1 mm in diameter.
Dilated Pupil. In the case of a dilated pupil, the HEINE Synchronized Convergence and Parallax Adjustment System adjusts the left and right observation paths as far apart as possible (large angle of convergence) providing for maximum stereopsis (depth perception). The illumination beam is automatically positioned as high as possible relative to the observation plane (creating a large angle of parallax) in order to maximise illumination and minimise unwanted reflections .
Undilated Pupils and viewing in the Periphery. In cases of pupils that can not, or should not be dilated, a binocular view with full illumination is not possible without adjustments of the optical system . By adjusting the Small and Variable Pupil Control Lever located on the bottom of the OMEGA Series instruments, the angle of convergence between left and right observation paths is reduced and the angle of parallax (light path) is automatically reduced in one, simple step. The observer can now enjoy a fully illuminated, binocular view with excellent stereopsis  even through a pupil as small as 1 mm in diameter, or in cases where the pupil appears as an ellipse as a result of viewing the periphery.
8 other products in the same category: