HEINE BETA 200 Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope
The ultimate in performance and quality Solid, all-metal construction. A quality instrument for the physician’s office with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated. Durable, long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.
- Homogeneous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window made of multi-coated optical glass with 3 x magnification. Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope
Superior aspherical optics and 28 single-diopter steps
- Unique optical system. HEINE optimizes the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated, (see illustration below). A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
- Dustproof housing. Maintenance-free.
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the users' glasses and steadies the instrument.
- 7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Lens range: Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.