HEINE EN 200 BP Digital Sphygmomanometer
- Reliable and medical relevant measurement values (+/- 3 mmHg, pulse 30 – 220/min)
- 3 measurement modes
- Digital, fully automatic, intuitive menu navigation
HEINE® EN 200 BP single module
with long USB cord and E4-USB plug-in power supply, coiled tubing to connect cuffs, without cuffs
Reliable and medical relevant measurement values for a professional diagnosis
The HEINE EN 200 BP offers reliable and medical relevant measurement values for a professional diagnosis - digital, fully automatic and with intuitive menu navigation.
Three measuring modes are available (rapid single measurements, double measurements and manual measurements), with 500 memory spaces per measurement mode. Blood pressure cuffs are available in 2 versions (reusable and single-patient use) for every area of application and allow easy handling.
- Quick release connector. Cuffs (reusable cuffs and single-patient use cuffs) can be changed within seconds – the correct cuff size for every patient.
- Capable of memorising recent blood pressure and pulse readings. 500 memory spaces per measurement mode.
- The HEINE Basket for cuffs offers an optimised workflow.
- The HEINE EN 200 BP is available as single module (wall-mounted unit with a long USB cord and plug-in power supply) or as set with the EN 200 Wall Transformer for expanded functionality (with short USB cord).
- Three measuring modes. Two automatic and one manual measurement mode: rapid single measurements, double measurements and manual measurements (auscultation with stethoscope). Offers reliable and medical relevant measuring values for a professional diagnostic in every situation of day-to-day medical care.
- Outstanding measurement accuracy with absolutely precise results (+/- 3 mmHg).
- Improved hygienic reprocessing due to optimised design and without any moving control elements.
- Digital, fully automatic and with intuitive menu navigation. Easy to use, optimises the workflow and saves time.
- Graphic display with 16 mio. colours and touch screen.
- Reliably detects cardiac dysrhythmia and motion artifacts.
- HEINE grants a 5-year warranty on the measurement system. Wear parts and calibration are not included.
Here you can find the right accessories or spare parts for this product