HEINE FlexTip+ F.O. Laryngoscope Blade, Mac 3 in case
HEINE FlexTip+ F.O. Laryngoscope Blade, Mac size 3 in case
A useful Tip for a difficult intubation
The FlexTip+ is a Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade with a tip which is adjustable through 70°. A lever controls the tip angle during intubation to lift the epiglottis, giving a clear view of the vocal cords. Contact with the upper row of teeth and unnecessary pressure on the tongue and soft tissue are avoided.
- HEINE HiLite fiber bundle. With a 4.3 mm dia. and up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life.
- With the alternative of LED- or XHL-illumination: With either 3 x or 40 % brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
- Integrated Fiber Optics for the best possible illumination.
- High quality chrome plated stainless steel construction.
- Swivelling blade tip facilitates difficult intubation.
- Reduced likelihood of damage to teeth and soft tissue.
- Fits all standard F.O. handles (green standard). Exception: F.O. Angled Handle.
- 5 years warranty. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134 °C / 4 min. with more than 1000 lux.