HEINE K100 Diagnostic Otoscope with rechargeable handle
Set complete with:
- HEINE K100 Diagnostic Otoscope
- BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB Cord and plug-in power supply
- 3 reusable specula
- soft pouch
HEINE K100 Diagnostic Otoscope with BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle
A very cost-effective diagnostic otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination. The head is moulded in high-impact polycarbonate. For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large acrylic viewing window with 3 x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.