HEINE BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope Set BETA 4 USB+
Set complete with:
- BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope XHL 3,5V
- BETA 4 USB with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- 1 spare bulb XHL 3,5V
- hard case
HEINE Ophthalmoscope BETA 200
- Unique optical system. HEINE optimizes the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated, (see illustration below). A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
- Dustproof housing. Maintenance-free.
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the users' glasses and steadies the instrument.
- 7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Lens range: Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
8 other products in the same category:
- with mini 3000 rechargeable handle (please order mini NT table charger separately)
Modern pocket ophthalmoscope – fixation star aperture with grey filter for the reduction of the light intensity. Excellent optics and best colour rendering in minimum dimensions, ideal for rounds and house calls. Can be used with the mini 3000 handle system.