Ophthalmoscope HEINE BETA 200 LED
HEINE BETA 200 LED Ophthalmoscope
Superior aspherical optics now with LED HQ illumination
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA200 / 200 S Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant. The BETA200 LED has virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D. Without macula aperture (pinhole). Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation. No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions. Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining. Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils. Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
- LED in HQ with continuous brightness control
- Aspherical optical system
- Aluminium frame system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
“Aspherical optical system” (AOS) EXCLUSIVELY FROM HEINE
eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to provide large, crisp and glare-free fundus images.
- [ 01 ] Flat, elliptical illumination beam produced by HEINE’s patented Aspherical Optical System.
- [ 02 ] Observation path.
- [ 03 ] Redirected iris and corneal reflexes.
- [ 04 ] The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle). All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
- [ 05 ] Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina.
- HEINE offers a 5 year guarantee
- HEINE makes no compromises in manufacturing high quality medical instruments. Our commitment to vertical integration in manufacturing means we control all aspects of our instrument quality, from utilising carefully selected, well-matched materials to a high level of hand assembly. This ensures that each HEINE instrument meets or exceeds all requirements in any medical environment.
- LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life. No need to ever replace bulbs. Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation.
- The only instrument with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably and blocks out ambient light.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 3 500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright, homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – for a safer diagnosis.
- Exclusive aspherical optical system (AOS) redirects corneal reflections away from the examiner‘s path of sight providing a crisp, clear view of the fundus. Eliminates the need for filters and other systems that reduce resolution.
- The BETA200 S Ophthalmoscope accommodates higher refractive errors with a 28 single lenses Rekoss disc and features a 74 single step design on a non-continuous wheel avoiding extreme diopter jumps. BETA200 S diopter adjustment.
- The BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope accommodates higher refractive errors with a 27 single lenses Rekoss disc.
16 other products in the same category:
Who are in extremely love with eco friendly system.
- Refractive error. Can be set in 1-dpt. steps from - 10 to +10 dpt.
- Diameter of pupil. Variable 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm.
- Aspheric optical glass lens. Focal length F= 18mm. Lens curvature matches that of the retina.
- Trainer body. Made of metal - extremely stable and durable.
- Angle of examination. Variable.