HEINE EN 200 Diagnostic Center K180 XHL
K 180 F.O. Otoscope, K 180 Ophthalmoscope, 1 set of reusable tips (4 pcs.), 50 disposable tips 4 mm dia., 50 disposable tips 2.5 mm dia. and 1 spare bulb for each instrument
Everything in its right place, ready to use: No more tiresome searches for instruments, or manual charging necessary.
Whether in a clinic or a practice – the HEINE EN200 can be customised to match your individual needs and can be equipped with a number of HEINE instruments, such as otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes and sphygmomanometers. The wall unit can also be expanded with thermometers of other manufacturers.
- Optimised work flow and excellent energy efficiency
- Optimal hygienic reprocessing
- Expandable via USB interface
Modern, energy efficient wall system
- Excellent energy efficiency. Lower power consumption saves costs and is environmentally-friendly.
- Simultaneous use of handles. The handles can be operated optimally with LED and / or XHL instruments. Due to the galvanic separation, two doctors can use the devices for examination purposes independently of each other.
- Multiple diagnostic possibilities. Compatible with all HEINE instruments (LED or XHL) with AV connector.
- Maximum safety for user and patient. The integrated galvanic separation protects the handles from unwanted electrical interaction.
- Optimal cleaning. Flat, space-saving housing without any openings allows optimal hygienic reprocessing. The absence of a mechanical switch reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Ready-to-use Function. Due to cutting-edge technology in the HEINE EN 200 the handle switches on and off automatically when taken off or returned to the unit. Set your brightness level once and it stays there every time you use your instrument. When not in use or when not returned to the unit, the illumination switches off after 15 minutes.
- Connectivity Ready. The device offers an USB port and can be expanded with
- HEINE modules such as the new HEINE EN 200 BP Digital Sphygmomanometer.
- Soft Start Technology protects bulbs in the critical switch-on phase (prevents current surge) and prolongs bulb life.
- Continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % for both XHL and LED illumination.
- Integrated anti-theft system by means of a locking screw prevents unauthorised instrument head removal.
- Power Source
- Wall Transformer
- Light Source
- 3,5V XHL
- Range of lenses
- 27 lenses from -35D to +40D