HEINE BETA 200 S Ophthalmic Diagnostic Set
Set complete with:
- HEINE BETA 200 S Ophthalmoscope (3.5 V XHL)
- HEINE BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope (3.5 V XHL)
- HEINE BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply
- two spare bulb (3.5 V XHL)
- hard case
HEINE BETA 200 S Ophthalmoscope
- Unique optical system. HEINE optimizes the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated. A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Range of lenses: 74 lenses from -36 D to +38 D. Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
+ in 1 D steps: +1 through +38 D
– in 1 D steps: –1 through –36 D
- 7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
- Dustproof housing. Maintenance-free.
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the users' glasses and steadies the instrument.
HEINE BETA 200 RETINOSCOPE WITH HEINE PARASTOP®
ParaStop. Precise, easy selection of a parallel beam. Ergonomic shape. Protects the examiner’s orbita from stray light. XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light. Bright fundus reflex, easy recognition of neutralization point. Streak or spot Retinoscope. Simply by changing the bulb. Metal controls. Long-lasting. Single control for vergence and rotation. Comfortable operation. Dustproof. Maintenance-free. Integrated polarisation filter. Eliminates stray light and internal reflexes for a brighter fundus reflex. Orange filter (optional). Reduces patient dazzle without affecting the fundus reflex. Detachable brow rest. Increased comfort and control during examination. Holder for fixation cards (optional). For dynamic retinoscopy.
- Patented ParaStop
- Metal controls
- Streak or Spot Retinoscope by simply changing the bulb
One-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils. 7 apertures with separate red-free filter.
Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
Complete range of Handles with multiple charging options available.
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation.
Only instrument with a full metal frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
Aspherical optical system (AOS) redirects corneal reflexions away from the examiner‘s path of sight providing a crisp, clear view of the fundus. Eliminates the need for polarizing filters and other systems that reduce resolution.
Precision HEINE optics and bright, homogeneous illumination through Xenon Halogen Technology produce accurate, high resolution views. Ensuring a precise diagnosis and the best possible rendering of red colours.
Accommodates higher refractive errors with a 28 single lenses Rekoss disc. Single step design on a non-continuous wheel avoids extreme dioptre jumps.
Continuous brightness control with exclusive optional power level indicator handle.
No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – for a safer diagnosis.
RETINOSCOPES FOR OBJECTIVE REFRACTION
Hand-held retinoscopes for objective refraction.
The BETA 200 Retinoscope is used for the exact measurement of the refractive error. Both myopia and hyperopia as well as astigmatism can be measured.
Two versions are available: The Spot Retinoscope with a round light spot and the more widely-used Streak Retinoscope with a streak image which simplifies the examination.
HEINE ParaStop and polarisation filter.
The BETA200 Retinoscope with ParaStop features the latest multi-coated optics for an exceptionally bright fundus reflex and easier detection of the neutralisation point. ParaStop was developed by HEINE for the easy, precise selection of a parallel illumination beam. ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis. ParaStop also simplifies the verification of the cylinder correction after refraction.