HEINE iC 1 Dermatoscope for iPhone 7
Set iC 1/7 for iPhone 7 complete with:
- Dermatoscope HEINE iC 1 with contact plate with scale
- mobile phone case iC 1/7 for Apple iPhone 7
- USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply
HEINE® iC 1 Dermatoscope
21st Century Digital Dermatoscopy
The HEINE iC 1 is a image capturing device to record clinical and dermatoscopic images for documenting, monitoring and supporting differential diagnosis of melanoma and other skin lesions. Innovative HEINE LEDHQ illumination combined with precision optics provide high resolution and reflex-free images with an Apple® iPhone® from version 5 upwards or iPod® touch 6th generation*.
- HEINE precision optics. High-quality aspherical optical system with up to 40 x true magnification and up to 12 MP** image quality.
- LED-HQ Illumination. 4 high-performance-LEDs for homogeneous, bright illumination and excellent image. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature typ. 5,000 K, typ. CRI > 80.
- Intelligent LED Thermal Management. Carefully selected and applied heat-diffusing materials guarantee consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime rating of typ. 100,000 hours.
- Toggle Function to conveniently alternate between polarised and non-polarised illumination.
* The Apple iPhone 7, 6/6s, 5/5s , SE or iPod touch 6th generation is not included in the scope of delivery. iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
** with iPhone 6s, SE and 7
HEINE precision optics
Innovative HEINE LEDHQ illumination combined with HEINE precision optics allow shadow-free, edge-to-edge views with up to 40 x magnification and up to 12 megapixel image quality (with iPhone® SE, iPhone® 6s or iPhone® 6).
The contact plate is completely displayed by the camera. For this reason, the field of view specification corresponds not only to the diagonal of the contact plate but also to the real size of the image!
Specially designed and individually selected LEDs of a renowned manufacturer provide an absolutely homogeneous illumination over the whole lifetime of a product or a device (e.g. HEINE iC1). This means, that you can work with several HEINE iC1’s in your practice and always be assured that all images are of the same quality and can be compared, no matter which iC1 you used.
HEINE Precision Optics
HEINE aspherical lenses have been optimally adapted to digital camera technology and therefore provide outstanding dermatological images. All of our lenses have been exactly calculated by our development department and are manufactured at our facilities in Herrsching.
The HEINE iC1 app allows you to keep up to date with latest technologies. Our development team makes sure that future systems can also be supported.
In this way, you will continue to benefit from the advantages of new developments in future. This means for example, even brighter and easier to operate displays, new cameras with higher resolutions or even completely new operation concepts. With the help of iOS, HEINE ensures that updates of the HEINE iC1 App can be installed and used at any time. Generally, these updates are free of charge.
Integrated Toggle Function allows you to easily alternate between polarised and non-polarised views.
Latest Li-Polymer battery technology with USB charging function and charge status indicator.
- Power Source
- Li-Polymer battery with USB charging function and charge status indicator.
- Light Source
- 4 high-performance-LEDs
- Colour temperature
- 5000 Kelvin
- up to 40x
- Mounting options
- Mobile phone case iC 1/7 for Apple iPhone 7