HEINE C 2.3K Loupes on Headband 340 mm (13")
Set complete with:
- HEINE C 2.3K Loupes working Distance 340 mm (13")
- on Headband
- Cleaning cloth
- Protective case
HEINE® C 2.3K Binocular Loupes
Ideal for dental laboratories and general medical examination.
- Crisp, clear images. Multi-coated, scratch-resistant silica glass lenses produce crisp, clear images.
- Flexibility for precise adjustment. Independently adjustable PD controls ensure precise alignment of the optics.
- Super lightweight and comfortable – only 46 g. Flexible coil temples wrap-around to fit the user’s anatomy securely and comfortably. Spring-loaded temples will adjust to the user’s anatomy, on Headband.
- The ideal all-purpose loupe. The feather-light weight, low-profile design and low cost of the C 2.3 loupe make it the ideal all-purpose loupe.
- Working distance. 340 mm or 450 mm (13 or 18 inches).
|Specifications||C 2.3 x / 340 mm||C 2.3 x / 450 mm|
|Magnification||2.3 x||2.3 x|
|Working distance||340 mm||450 mm|
|Field of view dia.||110 mm||130 mm|
|Depth of Field||120 mm||190 mm|
Important information for those who wear glasses:
The C 2.3 K Series loupe can also be worn without the use of spectacles. Should you prefer to examine without glasses, the charts illustrate how your refractive error will affect the loupe working distance. If you are unsure of your prescription, please consult your eye care provider.
|User’s refractive error||Effective working distance|
C 2.3 x / 340 mm
|Effective working distance|
C 2.3 x / 450 mm
|+2||440 mm||670 mm|
|+1||390 mm||560 mm|
|0||340 mm||450 mm|
|-1||300 mm||420 mm|
|-2||270 mm||370 mm|
- Working distance
- 340 mm (13")
- Field of view
- 110 mm (4.3")
- Depth of field
- 120 mm (4.7")
- Mounting options
- Lightweight Headband