HEINE BETA 200S
HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope
Superior aspherical optics and 74 single-diopter steps
Unique optical system. HEINE optimises the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated. A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
Range of lenses: 28 lenses from -36 D to +38 D. Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
+ in 1 D steps: +1 through +38 D
– in 1 D steps: –1 through –36 D
7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
Soft orbital support. Protects the users’ glasses and steadies the instrument.
“Aspherical Optical System” (AOS ) exclusively from HEINE
eliminates corneal and iris relexes to provide large, crisp and glare-free fundus images.
- Flat, elliptical illumination beam produced by HEINE’s patented Aspherical Optical System.
- Observation path.
- Redirected iris and corneal reflexes.
- The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle). All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
- Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina.
There are 4 products.
Set includes: HEINE BETA 200S Ophthalmoscope HEINE BETA4 USB rechargeable handle with USB cord and plug-in power supply 1 spare bulb for XHL version hard case