HEINE DELTA 30
HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Reliable diagnostics due to our best imaging.
- Not only would our high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant; it stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed.
- Largest true field of view of 30mm (lens 32mm) Ø
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Ergonomic handling due to angled product design
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app or the HEINE Cube System
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Dioptre compensation
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised illumination made at the touch of a button = toggle function.
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; safely recharge the battery regardless of its state of charge
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Charger 30 table charging station
3 possibilities of digital documentation HEINE DELTA 30:
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app: Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 doctors and HEINE dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
Fitting items and Accessories HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Contact plate with scale for DELTA 30 K-000.34.220
Small contact plate for DELTA 30 K-000.34.206
Charger 30 table charging station X-002.99.212
Mounting case smartphone for Apple iPhone 6 - 12
Universal Smartphone Connector K-000.34.270
USB cord with E4-USB plug-in transformer X-000.99.303
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
When is an examination in non-contact mode recommended?
During clinical examination of hard-to-reach-areas (e.g. between the toes or fingers), where direct contact with the lesion is difficult, as well as in rare clinical cases with infection risk, it can be recommended to use the HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone without the contact plate mounted – in non-contact mode.
This offers a better visualisation of hard–to-reach lesions as well as the opportunity to observe infectious lesions properly without direct contact with the skin.
What is the difference between polarised and non-polarised illumination modes?
The main difference between polarised and non-polarised dermoscopy is the depth of skin’s visualized structures. While non-polarised dermoscopy is best suited for the examination of structures in the skin’s superficial layers, polarised dermoscopy is more adapted to the examination of the deeper skin layers.
How to turn on the polarised illumination mode?
When the instrument is turned on, the device automatically starts in polarised illumination mode. Polarised working mode is indicated by the illuminated blue LED situated on the left side of the instrument. To turn off the polarised working mode, please press on the button -P- situated on the left of the power button in the middle of the instrument. Pressing the same button reactivates the polarised mode.
How close do I have to be to the dermatoscope for diagnosis?
The HEINE DELTA 30 and DELTAone are designed to offer you a high flexibility in regards to the viewing distance. The optic offers you a crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or a greater working distance.
How can I charge the device?
You can charge the device with any Micro USB cable. However, for best charging results, we highly recommend that you use the HEINE Micro USB cable which was delivered with the dermatoscope.
For the HEINE DELTA 30 we additionally offer a table charging station that can be ordered as an accessory: the CHARGER 30.
Available Documents DELTA 30
HEINE DoC_contact plates_tubes_20210610.pdf
HEINE_DELTAone DELTA 30_Reprocess_MED 176627_rev04_EN.pdf
HEINE Instruction for Use DELTAone_DELTA30_MED176623.pdf
There are 5 products.
HEINE DELTA 30 with contact plate with scale Charger 30 table charging station caseNot only would our new high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant; it stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed.Largest true field of view of 30mm (lens 32mm) Ø Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system Ergonomic handling due to...
HEINE Charger 30 table charging station for DELTA 30 Dermatoscope
Small contact plate for HEINE DELTA 30
Contact plate with scale for HEINE DELTA 30
HEINE DELTA 30 with contact plate with scale USB cord with medical approved plug-in power supply caseNot only would our new high-end dermatoscope win any beauty pageant; it stands out due to the best imaging we’ve ever developed.Largest true field of view of 30mm (lens 32mm) Ø Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system...