HEINE BETA 200 M2 Ophthalmoscope
Like BETA 200, except with pinhole instead of small spot and with fixation star aperture without polar coordinates.
Superior aspherical optics with XHL illumination
- Aspherical optical system
- Aluminium frame system
- Eliminates corneal reflex
- Ideal for small pupils
Exclusive dustproof design protects the precision optical components and ensures maintenance-free operation. The BETA200 / 200 S Ophthalmoscopes are the only instruments with an aluminium frame system. Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering.
- Range of lenses: 27 lenses from -35D to +40D. Without macula aperture (pinhole).
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument.
- Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.