HEINE OMEGA 500
Indirect Ophthalmoscope for stereoscopic fundus images
- Unique Synchronized Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax for high quality, stereoscopic fundus images through any pupil size
- Precise selection of the observation and illumination optics for small pupils down to 1.0 mm.
- Excellent optical performance due to the multi-coated illumination system. Exact vertical alignment of the illumination with the observation path further minimising the reflections.
- Due to the mounting of the optics on an aluminum frame, the OMEGA 500 is solid, long lasting, and is guaranteed to be dustproof.
- The HC 50L Headband Rheostat controls the LED illumination as well as the XHL Xenon-Halogen illumination.
- Articulating hinge provides vertical adjustment
- Ergonomic design
- Softer, malleable material
- Calibrated overband position
- Integrated cables in overband
- Registered design.
- HC 50L Headband Rheostat
- Integrated flip-up adjustment
- Mechanically reinforced adjustment mechanisms